Personal Accident

If you’re self employed it’s a good idea to consider how you would cover your household income, as well as your regular outgoings, if ever you were involved in an accident and couldn’t work for a long period of time - even permanently.

Personal Accident Insurance, which can be arranged by our advisers at Aynsley Insurance, takes a scenario like this into consideration, and provides you with financial support, or support to your family, if you have a serious or fatal accident.

The cover options available are designed to protect not just against accidents at work, but injuries sustained through your personal hobbies, activities and sport. Restrictions apply to different policies and from our position as an independent broker, we offer clear advice on which package may work best for you.

If your condition is one of temporary total disability, you could be eligible for payments up to two years. Lump sum benefits can be paid out for compensation for accidental injury that results in death, or any permanent disability including loss of limbs, sight, speech and hearing.

With varying levels of cover available we aim to meet the needs of those in a range of different occupations, giving them support at a time when they most need it.

Other policies you may be interested in: