Motor Trade

As someone who works in the motor trade, you’re probably aware of all the areas of your business that need insurance protection. If not, then our experienced insurance advisors at Aynsley Insurance certainly are, and are ready to assist in arranging your Motor Trade Insurance.

Depending on the nature of your trade, we’ll offer one of the following Motor Trade Insurance policies:

Motor trade road risk insurance

This policy is available to full or part time motor traders, either operating from home or commercial premises. A choice of comprehensive cover, third party fire and theft and third party only policies are available, and demonstration cover can be included as an optional extra. Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance can be useful for car dealerships and sales garage owners.

Motor trade combined

Offering more advanced protection, Motor Trade Combined can serve a range of motor traders, including those who run a bodywork garage, MOT test station, salvage yard or offer a mobile valet service. This policy includes road risks cover as well as optional extensions such as:

  • Public Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Sales & Service Indemnity
  • Tools
  • Stock of Vehicles
  • Material Damage.

Speak to our team in Stoke on Trent about your motor trade and they will advise on which policy is right for your business. Call 01782 265522 or click to get a quote.