Learner Drivers (Short-term 30, 60 or 90 days)
The short-term Learner Driver motor insurance offers a comprehensive, affordable and flexible way to insure drivers who are currently planning or in the process of learning to drive. This gives learner drivers the flexibility to insure themselves on a friend’s or family member’s car, without the risk of affecting their No Claims Bonus, something they’ll no doubt appreciate.
- Any claims made do not affect the No Claims Bonus of the main motor insurance policy
- Competitive short term options as an alternative to (or in addition to) driving lessons
- Comprehensive policy with a £250 excess
Aged 17-24? First motor insurance policy?
Our New Driver product uses advanced black box technology which should make you a lower driving risk by helping you to develop safe driving skills, in turn offering highly competitive premiums.
- Earn your own No Claims Bonus
- No Curfews
- This policy caters for drivers with a Provisional Licence or Full Licence. If you have a provisional licence and pass mid-way through the policy, there is no additional premium
Student Drivers (Short-term 7, 14, 21 or 28 days)
Are you aged 18-27, at university or college and need quick access to a vehicle? This is the policy for you! This policy is ideal for full licence holders who come home for their holidays and want to hop into a family members car.
- Flexible policy durations which can be taken out whenever is suitable for you.
- Any claims made do not affect the No Claims Bonus of the main motor insurance policy.
- Competitive prices for Comprehensive cover.
Cars for New Drivers
Aged 17-24? First motor insurance policy? Would you like a brand new car?
This is a combined purchase for both the car and motor insurance, incorporating the black box technology. Subject to meeting criteria, the first year of insurance can be offered for free. Brand new cars can be purchased either as an outright cash purchase or finance options can be arranged for the car (Finance is for 18+, if you are younger than this it would need to be done in someone else’s name)
- Brand new car
- Free Insurance (Subject to terms)
- Low deposits